Interested in presenting an event, demonstration, or activity at an Abilities Expo?
We are eager to bring our attendees activities, demonstrations and events that inform, instruct, engage and entertain. And, for that, we need you!
We are seeking people and organizations to present events like these at the Abilities Expo shows:
- Adaptive sports events
- Dancing classes and demonstrations
- Service animals (dogs and horses)
- Experience areas featuring art, wheelchair skills, sports, and adaptive gaming
- …and more!
All events must include a demonstration and a chance for attendees to try the activity.
Would you like to present an event? Please review the information below and submit a proposal.
HOW TO SUBMIT A PROPOSAL TO PRESENT
If you would like to be considered to present an event at an Abilities Expo show –
- Download and review the Event Information Packet. This packet will provide you with information about the preferred topics.
- Download and review the Event Policies. A signed copy must be submitted with all workshop proposals.
- Submit your workshop proposal via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Workshop Information Packet for the list of information to include.
We receive a high volume of interest. We'll confirm receipt of your proposal, and if selected to present, will be in touch with you to confirm your session for a show.
DEADLINES TO SUBMIT WORKSHOP PROPOSALS:
All shows are booked up to one year in advance, so proposals should be submitted as soon as possible. For the full list of shows and their dates, please check our schedule on the website here.
Schedules are set 4 months before each show, but additional proposals are considered for last minute cancellations and/or the next year's show. No matter how close we are to the show, feel free to send a proposal. Our team will get back to you about what may or may not be possible.
All information is subject to change without notice.
Contact Christine Selinger, Abilities Expo Education and Events Director, for additional information at email@example.com. Please review the Event Information Packet first!