Convatec GentleCath™ Glide Intermittent Catheters
GentleCath™ intermittent catheters with FeelClean™ Technology are not traditional hydrophilic coated catheters. With FeelClean™ Technology, the hydrophilic properties are integrated into the catheter rather than coated on. What does this mean?
- PVP Free: GentleCath™ Glide catheters are the only hydrophilic catheters that are not made with PVP (polyvinylpyrrolidone). PVP is used in glue and is what makes catheters sticky when they dry.
- No Sticking: As coated catheters dry, they can become sticky which makes removal uncomfortable. With FeelClean™ Technology, it takes 39% less force to start removing than the leading coated catheter.*
- Minimal Mess & Residue: Because FeelClean™ Technology locks in the hydrophilic properties and doesn't require a coating, users can enjoy more comfort without the unpleasant mess or residue associated with coated catheters.
GentleCath™ Glide catheters also feature:
- A no-touch handling sleeve. GentleCath™ Glide catheters have a no-touch handling sleeve to help prevent contamination of the catheter with bacteria from the hands.1,2
- Speed and discretion with quick lubrication. These catheters are ready to use with no unnecessary delay. You can start cathing as soon as you break the water sachet and wet the length of the catheter so it can be used quickly and discretely.
Instructions for GentleCath™ Glide
Pre-Register for Abilities Expo Today...It's Free!