Let's Go to The Expo
San Mateo County Event Center, Expo Hall
1346 Saratoga Dr.
San Mateo, CA 94403
Get Direction to the Expo from any Location
Parking and Drop-off:
Enter the grounds through the entrance on Saratoga Drive and pay at the parking booth. You may drop passengers off at Gate 5 or proceed directly to parking in the East Parking Lot.If you would like to drop off any passengers, please do so at the Expo Hall entrance before proceeding to park in the East Parking Lot.
The parking price per vehicle for attendees is $12 per day, excluding stock trucks, RV's and trailer storage. Exhibitor parking is $10 per day.
Transpo to the Expo
- Visit BART for specific journey details.
- Take BART to Millbrae Station.
- Exit the Millbrae BART Station across the parking lot to the Millbrae Caltrain Station.
- At Millbrae station connect in Southbound Caltrain going towards San Jose.
- Exit at the Hillsdale Station to El Camino Real Blvd.
- At Hillsdale you can either take a bus, walk/roll or use a taxi service. Follow "Via SamTrans" or "Walking/Rolling from Hillsdale Station" instructions below.
- Visit Caltrain for specific journey details
- Take Caltrain and exit at Hillsdale Station
At Hillsdale you can either take a bus, walk/roll or use a taxi service. Follow "Via SamTrans" or "Walking/Rolling from Hillsdale Station" instructions below.
- Visit SamTrans for specific journey details
- Take SamTrans and exit the stop located at 25th Ave. and El Camino Real.
- The Event Center is located 2 blocks from El Camino Real Blvd. at the end of 25th Avenue at 2495 S. Delaware Street.
Walking/Rolling from Hillsdale Station:
- Take El Camino Real Blvd. heading North.
- Turn right onto 25th Avenue and the San Mateo County Event Center will be at the end of the street. It is approximately 1/2 mile walk/roll over straight paths with no hills.
Free Shuttle from San Francisco International Airport to San Mateo Marriott SFO
A complimentary, accessible shuttle runs from the San Francisco International Airport to San Mateo Marriott SFO once an hour between 5:00 am and 9:00 pm at approximately 15 to 20 minutes after the hour. There are two ADA wheelchair seats available on each shuttle and it departs from the hotel to the airport at the top of the hour. The shuttle will pick up and drop off on the departure level in the center island under the sign that says "Hotel Shuttle." No reservations are necessary and, if you have questions, please contact the hotel at (650) 653-6000.
Pre-Register for Abilities Expo Today...It's Free!