Introducing…drum roll, please…the Abilities Virtual Experience
Not even a global pandemic can keep us from getting your products and services in front of the people that need them. Since COVID-19 is limiting our ability to connect you face-to-face with your target audience, we've launched the Abilities Virtual Experience so you can still WOW them right where they are…online.
What's in it for you?
As a Virtual Experience sponsor, you will:
- Put your message front and center before an enormous worldwide audience of people with disabilities.
- Enjoy a steady stream of visitors to your virtual location, where they can see your product showcase, videos, brochures and more.
- Receive notification when a lead is reaching out to you. At your convenience, you and your future customer can have a productive one-on-one without ever leaving your couches.
- Skip the hassle and expense of airfare, Uber and boring hotel rooms.
- Eschew masks, avoid gloves and pass on the hand sanitizer.
CEO David Korse explains the Abilities Virtual Experience
What's the word?
From Olympus to Orlando, the response has been overwhelming! It's a cross between Christmas morning-like anticipation and just-hit-the-jackpot excitement.
"Well, I am glad that they are holding a virtual event. They never come to Oregon, and this is about the only way I'll ever get to attend one!" Todd K.
"I like the idea! I missed the one in Atlanta 4 years ago and my family is military so definitely like the idea and concept." Alicia J.
"Chicago was rescheduled to 2021. This will be great! Thank you for doing this!!!" Anne R.
Sign me up!
We thought you would say that! If you are new to Abilities, contact Lew Shomer: (323) 363-2099, email@example.com
In a COVID world, a virtual alternative is key to keeping your products and services in play. The Abilities Virtual Experience brings the online disability community directly to you. You just have to make sure you are there to greet them.
Pre-Register for Abilities Expo Today...It's Free!
Sign up for the Abilities Buzz
Stay in the know on disability news and info.