WIQOL – We Improve Quality of Life
FOBO Wheely is an Internet of Things (IoT) Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) for mobility devices with air-filled pneumatic tires. It gives your mobility device the ability to automatically alert and ask for help when it needs air or has a flat tire.
Using the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology that works directly with your Android 5.0 and iOS 12 (or later) smart device, FOBO Wheely:
- Monitors wheelchair tire pressure and temperature in real time.
- Offers multiple modes of alerts.
- Provides a FOBO "Caretaker" feature for remote monitoring of air pressure, from afar.
Important Caretaker Features
Caretaker feature is specifically based on the following ALOHA principle:
Ask: FOBO Wheely app raises awareness and the Caretaker asks, "Do you need help? I got an alert."
Listen: The wheelchair user shares the request and any other information.
Observe: The caretaker observes any details of instructions.
Help: the caretaker helps.
Ask: The caretaker asks if there is anything else.
Other important features include:
- An In-app "SOS" feature
- Maximum Pressure: 900kPa (130psi)
- Weight: 7.6g (sensor – with battery)
- User/Caretaker can also manage multiple wheelchairs utilizing this tech
- FOBO Wheely sensors are only compatible with FOBO Wheely App.
See FOBO Wheely in Action
Pre-Register for Abilities Expo Today...It's Free!